Choose the parts of your choice and get the PC built & delivered to your doorstep! We ensure:
- Stock Availability: All items listed 'In Stock' are actually in stock.
- Professional Assembly: We meticulously assemble the parts together and replace faulty parts at the outset
- Stress Testing: Tests are run to ensure all components are free of defects.
- Quality Check: Final Tested Builds are sent for quality check as an additional measure.
- Advanced Packing: Our packing process is one of the best in business. No damages!
While assembling your own PC can be a great learning experience and we would always encourage people to do so, many people jump into it without realizing what they are getting into & regret later.
We have listed down the PROS & CONS for you to make an informed decision.
|Great Learning Experience
||Lots of research is needed to select the components
|Interaction with the PC Building Community
||Time Consuming- Can take weeks to source parts & complete a build
|A sense of achievement when it is complete
||Lots of chances for things to go wrong
||Unforeseen problems such as Dead on Arrival parts
||Individual Parts may turn out to be incompatible
||No Support, Complete Warranty or Professional Advice
||You have to do everything yourself
While there are overwhelming cons, it doesn't always seem so because of common myths such as:
- It's always cheaper to build a PC yourself
- Every Pre-Built PC is expensive
- Quality of Assembly does not matter
- Hardware Support is not needed
- Every part you find on the Internet is readily available in the market
- Every Reseller is a hardware expert and would suggest the right parts for you