Razer Hammerhead Pro V2 Analog Gaming and Music In-Ear Headset
Hammering In The Bass
Thoroughly re-designed, the durable Razer Hammerhead Pro has gone from strength to strength, with an improved body design and flat-style cables to further complement the mobile gamer in you.
Bigger Drivers. Bigger Sound
Experience superior acoustic clarity and improved bass performance through the upgraded extra-large 10 mm dynamic drivers, over 20% larger than the original Razer Hammerhead, featuring an optimized inner acoustics chamber.
Tough and Tangle-Free
The Razer Hammerhead Pro complements every style while retaining its signature durability factor. Designed with a high quality body to enable improved acoustics, the new flat-style cables also facilitate fuss-free mobility and easy storage while you’re on the move.
Designed for Smartphones
The discreet in-line microphone on the Razer Hammerhead Pro has been further enhanced with a 3-button remote control. Whether you need to control the volume or answer a call, the 3 Quick Action Control buttons give you greater flexibility with your mobile devices.
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ± 15% Ω
- Sensitivity: 102 ± 3 dB @ 1 kHz
- Max input Power: 5 mW
- Drivers: 10 mm with Neodymium magnets
- Cable length: 1.3 m / 4.27 ft.
- Approximate Weight: 0.04 lbs (19.6 g)
- Frequency response: 50 Hz – 10,000 Hz
- Signal-to-noise ratio: ≥ 58 dB
- Sensitivity (@1 kHz): 42 ± 3 dB
- Pick-up pattern: Omnidirectional
- Volume controls: Volume up / Down Changing Tracks
- Center controls: Play / Pause Accept / End Call
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio jack
- Devices with 3.5 mm audio + microphone combined jack